Correct, in my experience it is not light in weight.
Doesn’t look like persimmon to me and I would not describe it as light
Starting to see some ground again
Yes, 180 cu ft tossed is the standard number for tossed split 16" ish length wood to equal a cord when stacked. There is some variation when the...
Oh it's flying out the door but a new record will be set this year so it will take some time till it's all gone.
I remember the days when an f100 was still a truck. Not a 3,000 pound payload truck but a lot more rugged than todays f150 mom cruisers
Honesty it’s a shame what they have turned trucks into these days. If you want a truck for traditional reasons, you basically need to buy a heavy...
Plenty
I've been watching AGT for years and never saw that...what season?
Don't you already know that everything gets burned by someone in here? LOL
I hope I'm listening to George Strait next time I almost die as well! haha Just kidding. Be safe out there.
I thought you were selling a truck :)
Yesterday was the first day in at least a month I didn't take a single order for firewood.
I don't know how those spray on liners would work with the mat. It would definitely cause more friction and be harder to crank but not sure how...
It wouldn't. You need to clear in front of and behind the wheel wells. I often pile the wood up higher but try to keep most if not all of it on...
Stupid Ford engineers still don't recess or even have the bed mounts flush with the bed itself so if a piece of wood hits that just right the mat...
8 pickup loads so 4 cords. I have the load handler device so all the wood on the mat just gets cranked out by turning the handle. A guy can...
Mmmmm I can smell the fresh cherry from here!
I covered 330 miles driving in circles this weekend but I hit my goal of 25 cords delivered. Most went out in my dump truck but I was starting to...
Awesome job!