No thanks...big and knotty. That would be a hard pass for me but glad you're happy with it.
I would put it with silver maple heat wise.
I just had my inspection last week and we got our Certificate of Approval. Now we wait until the utility company comes out to put the two way...
Yeah they are well over 200 pounds for sure.
The only thing worse than gum is large gum. Hopefully you have found a new connection though.
In my personal experience, I would have to say locust or hickory. Beech would be right up there as well with sugar maple right there.
You sure do make some pretty splits!
Green sugar maple is some heavy stuff for sure. Nice score.
Nice refreshment!
If he isn't, I'm sure someone else is.
This is the number I've been using for years
Nice work. How many trees did you take down in total on this job?
That's great!
Didn't the new federal rate go up to 30%?
Personally, I would never drive that far for work. Every minute you spend driving to and from work is another minute you lose off your life each...
You can. You just have to have the dealer order it from the manufacturer and then wait. I did this back in 2016 for my f250. Took about 6 weeks...
Housing prices are already on the decline but interest rates are going in the opposite direction.
Anyone notice this tree with 3 distinctly different leaves? I know the tree type…do you?
I may throw a full length sliver in here or there but I don't get carried away with it. The somewhat thick layer of bark and splitter scraps...
It's a great feeling. Even though its the part of the process where I actually turn firewood into money, delivery season is not the part that I...