First day back doing firewood yesterday and was greeted with this fine weather.
We were all over the place. Oso península, Manuel Antonio, Monte Verde, Arenal Volcano, Playa Hermosa Guanacasta. Beautiful country and very...
Just one time….
Looks like black gum to me Miserable stuff
We fly home Wednesday afternoon. Should be in bed by 3-3:30am Thursday morning and will be at the wood yard before 8am that day
I saw signs for Golfito so I couldn’t have been far. Have travelled the west coast from Oso peninsula in the south to Playa Hermosa in Guanicasta...
That was 350 kilometers ago
I don’t speak Spanish and they don’t speak English. Haha
Possibly the wrong forum but this is where I basically spend my time on this site. I’m down here in Costa Rica for 16 total days and nearing my...
Hope you charged him considering the circumstances
Wow one winner. $700+ million cash instantly. Just crazy
Nice easy score and a great helper!
I’d love to know how to invest well at the moment…but yeah I get what you’re saying