Saw this on FB....thought it might bring a chuckle: [ATTACH]
Cheers!! :coldone:
No email here....AOL has been down since about 10 am. EDIT: Back up at 3:15pm
Wouldn't it be easier to simply put PTFE (teflon) tape down on the runners? Should make it much easier to slide the units out.
About 1" of heavy slush on the ground, driveway is clear though. Weather keeps switching between heavy big sn*wflakes to rain.....wind is up...
I use a water bottle-type in the bedroom at night. Whisper quiet, no filters....works great! You can have it on the nightstand next to your bed...
Waste of time & $$, IMO. :confused:
Huh? What did you say??? I can't see your post.........:doh:
:faint:
OK, again, how do you come up with the 10% claim??? I sure hope you're not using that when you try to sell the pipe to a customer....it's false &...
So how do you come with a claim like that????
I've looked at the DT literature on the Selkirk site before, and don't remember seeing that claim. Care to refresh my memory with a link to...
Hmmmmm........just remembered that Jay was doing all sorts of computer "repairs & upgrades" this weekend. :eek: Too much of a coincidence...
Yes, wouldn't load for me about 15 min. ago. Sent a quick email to JayT and now suddenly it's working.
Don't forget all the required :ithappened:
41* here already @ 8:15am. White chit 95% gone already.....nice to see the sun.
X5!
Use voice texting ?
What a crashfest. Amazingly, I still had 2 out of 3 of my fantasy drivers running at the end, given what was going on.
Absolutely, as it says in my avatar info box. Anyone who's never been here should wander around the area sometime......really is a gorgeous place...