A scrap of what? :whistle:
That's why it's nice to have a stove that you can turn on just the combustion blower during cleaning.....all the dust just gets sent up the...
Yes, but Mike Holton at Englander was having kittens watching me do it. :wacky:
Astoria: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I asked about getting one too, but was told "not allowed" in our park. :confused:
Happy B-Day X whatever!!! :coldone::drunk:
28* now @ 5:45 am.....a bit chilly for mid-March :shiver:
UNLIKE!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Hey will711 , see anything you like in this pic? [ATTACH]
See above. :D
So, I finally got an "under" on the sn*w total......just barely 3 1/2" here today. Decks, roads, walks, etc almost all melted off by the time I...
Dodge, as in dodge answering the question. I knew he would anyway....he likes some other driver and won't admit that's the reason. Harvick's...
Stay safe Larry.....you too Bear.
:eek::faint::bug:
A non-answer, no facts, dodge. :rolleyes:
Well, I have quite a few contacts in the racing world, including in the charlotte area, and your statement is not true. I'd be interested in some...
My younger daughter is in heaven right now. :drool:
Why?
Say it ain't so!! :( Blizzard conditions possible for Cape Cod & Maine [ATTACH]