Well, total amounted to about 2 - 2 1/2"....fairly light stuff. Shoveled the front deck & walk, half of the driveway is still clear. Headin' off...
I'd offer $1500.
9:15pm and just the beginning of some flakes coming down.....we'll see what it amounts to in the morning. :sleeping:
Now WeatherBug says only a trace over night....otherwise, nothing. I'm going with that forecast! :banana: BTW, it's 4:15 PM, and not a flake...
Now changed to "sn*w "showers" with total accum. of 2 - 6" :picard:
Now the Weather Channel has backed it off to 2-4" here. :hair::hair::hair:
last 3 TV's have all been Vizio.....not even a hint of any problem.
OK, now I'm really pizzed.......two posts above (this morning around 10:15am), I attached a grab of the Weather Channel 10 day forecast......no...
And it's a ....... ??????
Well, just checked the 10 day weather forecast.....looks like it's starting to cooperate with my way of thinking (read that to mean no sn*w of any...
Guess I'll throw my experience in too......when I moved into the present shack in '14, I literally ripped out the entire kitchen & started over....
Another Bosch rated very highly: Bosch Ascenta Series SHS5AV55UC
Yeah, I get it. But maybe do an online review search for those 2 models.....should be someone out there that has bought & reviewed it. here's...
IHATEPROPANE Consumer Reports Annual Buyers guide for '18 has the Bosch Ascentra SHX3AR7[5]UC and the Kenmore 14523 both highly rated and Best...
X2 Welcome to the "other side" Thor :drunk:
I'd be crying too if I I discovered a beer that had been lost in the 'fridge for 1 1/2 years....or even 1/2 year, or 1/2 week.....Will would pass...
But, knowledge is power. Pretty cheap tool, IMO. Having the code(s) ahead of time can help you make sure that they are only "fixing" what is...
My advice is to get one of these.....then you know what the problem is before going to the shop: Actron CP9125 C PocketScan Code Reader
Definition of an old geezer. :p
In test mode, you can even test the ignitor in an Englander.