Rock Auto.com still has a lot of parts available for the Intrigue, and ship fast. RockAuto
More signs of spring (S. Carolina): :D [ATTACH]
Signs of spring already....some new bulbs I planted last fall: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gorgeous day out!! 56* @ noon. :thumbs:
:drunk:
X4
I fully understand that, coming from a person with 45 years in the auto/racing business. Just seems that a LOT of Harmons having problems that...
34* here @ 6am, rainy, but supposed to get up to 55* this afternoon. :thumbs:
As a person who never had a Hormone, I find it quite interesting all the problems that the so-called "Cadillac" of stoves are having. Never had...
Don't remember, but has the comb. blower MOTOR been check for proper speed? How old is it? Is it a ball bearing unit, or have oil ports?...
Looks good. The amount of 5 star reviews seems to indicate a pretty good unit.
As you said, you can get away with less cleanings....with YOUR set-up. That being said, I don't remember D-Mac0211 venting set-up. Maybe he...
I think what the people replying to this thread are trying to say is that we don't think it's your pellets. I burned some crappy pellets in my...
That would be a BIG red flag for me......NEVER had any creosote in my stoves. All that was ever there was fly ash. Typically, a stove that has...
AMEN to that. As LW states, EVERYONE cleans their stove until it sparkles.....or so they claim. Veterans here know all too well of some of...
Welcome to the forum. :handshake: Hang around here a while....lots of great, friendly people, and you'll learn a lot. Glad you got it fixed.
Isn't there just 2 seasons up there....4th of July & winter? You have a LOT of cold weather still to come. :whistle:
Do you run the stove on low settings a lot? If so, could be the cause of the creosote, plus poor airflow. 2 months since last exhaust...
Wait...... you DO know that you live in Maine.
Got up to mid 40's here today, and happy to report that ALL of the white chit from last night is gone. :thumbs: