If it comes to that, don't bother w/ a re-core.......a brand new one from Rock Auto is only $86
I think it comes with a cheapie stat, but yes, you could substitute another. Let me add my concerns that I think the stove is too small for...
IMO, a couple squirts of synthetic oil on the auger shaft going through the bearing would have solved the problem.
Interesting stuff Doggy....more info to add to the somewhat fading memory bank. Thanks!:D
Just as a point of information, "modern" stats are designed to fail in the "open" position so you can still drive the vehicle. Don't know how far...
First of all, DexCool is an awesome, long life coolant. Lasts a LONG time.....I didn't change the DexCool in my '02 Trailblazer until I hit 150K...
Me too. Nothing that Vice Grips, WD-40, and good duct tape can't fix.
:rofl: :lol:
:doh:
X4 Mike....Happy B-Day!
3 1/2 tons is 3 1/2 tons anyway you slice it. IMO, way more than I would burn w/o a good exhaust path cleaning.
Been beer o'clock here since I finished the chit clean-up @ 11:15am :D
:rofl: :lol: There are, but I forget who to send this link to to get it into the forum: mic drop emoticon - Google Search jtakeman , you around?
Here too....sun has been out for about 3 hrs, and 90% of the chit is already gone. :banana:
Final total was about 3 1/2". Clean-up is done. :coffee:
WAY, WAY, WAY longer than most of us would let it go. Just sayin.
Still coming down at a decent clip here too....about 2 1/2" so far. :headbang: Supposed to stop in the next 2 hrs, and temp to get to about 47*...
Love those boxes of charcoal on the left. :D :drunk: Will will be proud of you.
If it's one of those ones made by RubberMaid, they sent me a replacement handle very quickly. Hope Rich250 has the same type of service <fingers...
X whatever!!