Is it an investment/stock place asking people of a certain age to invest in Crayon Holdings in UK? [ATTACH]
I just grabbed an armful, those stinkers went to town for Halloween with the stove burned down. I used the new wood because it was closer. Nope,...
2 cords split delivered tonight. 1/2 back yard other 1/2 front yard. 2 young men, extremely polite, respectful and helpful. They offered to...
Also alot of horses from hard winter a couple years ago are still here, branded and shoe'd. I called authority but all the females are still...
Cool, horses are in the backyard, like 5' from our sliding glass door :eek:, working on a couple stubborn weeds we've never been able to kill via...
XXL , this was the pup I showed you a few years ago that was white. Eckie , this is the dog that looked like a German Shorthair in that Hilarious...
:rofl: :lol: Replace those lyrics to Billy Squire Stroke Man
It worked!
Trying to start a load of very very seasoned old splits, but they are damp from snow/slush/rain. Now I'm trying a fire starter Cash Larue sent me...
That shotgun is my husbands lifelong gun, 1939. He's worn the hooks that springs sit on a couple times and last time the gunsmith said big bucks...
[ATTACH]
I'll pm you :)
don2222
:confused: Overcast, 30's, and light blanket of snow.
Some people don't know all the nooks and crannies, Looks like there's doors/plates that need to be cleaned on page 23 25 26, did you get those...