Amen
Rest In Peace Dad. I wonder if your's and mine have met eachother up there.
The orig part of our home is concrete block. Grateful it's sturdy and withstands the winds here but it's a heat sink even though drywalled. That...
Our options are wood or pellet stove. Though the pellet is super convenient to me the dust from dumping bags (we use a lot here) and OMG the...
I DO!! Prospect and Riverside and later the gallery on S College! Of all things, my Manager at Ft Collins Army Store's BIL was the manager of...
:usa::usa::usa:
:picard:Kid's all clean and ready for school tomorrow, I'm gearing up for freezing bus stop pick up :wacky: Nope, no school til Wednesday
We're off kilter here too. I felt like going to bed after 6, husbands been dozing in the recliner on/off all day, and WOW kiddo went to bed an...
:rofl: :lol: And also though over 7200' , in a valley too :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:
Thanks Larry, and Horkn said the prices have come down, happy to see they have! Unfortunately we're out of over the air antenna coverage, and no...
You know, most my dogs that had direct hits were older. Not sure if it was vision, or physical ability to avoid, both?
Lucked out with doggie and skunk last night, mostly wafted, not direct hit.
First movie on new tv is Here Comes the Boom. It's PG and it's pretty cute.
Truth! This is 10 years newer and 5" bigger :)
Kid is thrilled, but neither of us are, our old one broke.
And, they're off to Walmart for a new Television. :emptywallet:
:rofl: :lol:
Weird! I asked my husband if I could get a grocery order delivered to his work in town or him pick it up earlier this week, days ago. He could...
What did you use before this?