:salute:
lol
Another beautiful day here! Check out unusual temp and low wind speeds, amazing. [ATTACH]
And Canuckle on the 3rd :)
I got it second word! I think this is like my 3 or 4th time. Fun! Wordle 1,241 2/6 ⬜⬜⬜
Such a nice day here. Woke up just after dawn. Pellet stove back up as of yesterday so it was warm in here. As the sun rose it started...
I've almost made it to 8:30 pm tonight :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Thank you for your service :salute:
Just a chance, somehow all 3 of us are left eye dominant, though write right handed. Test her to be sure if she ever has to use bead sights. I...
:ups:
:D
No worries, sympathetic hot flashes from husbands on the Bullchitting thread, it'll pass, just open up the doors and windows :rofl: :lol:
Oh boy! Our forecast is ~4" depending on how often I check it lol. I have some super fond memories from being snowed in living in Bellvue (south...
Cold, dreary and snow on and off all day, but we reached the 30's. Cash Larue , heard this morning Denver was supposed be dumped on, do you know...
Is your bedroom upstairs?
Idk, don't they sweat and then when skin capillaries close they're freezing again?
That must be what some homes on my road are! Also, the land my GGGrandfather bought in Colorado in 1870 was bought from a man in PA, the soldier...
Happy Birthday !
:salute::usa: