We call that a Pike pole. And yes I have and do sometimes. My current pike pole is a bit too heavy duty for moving splits and small rounds. I...
Oregon 5/32-Inch Chain Saw Filing Guide 37534 [MEDIA] This is what I use to teach new guys to file. It and a stump vise are great combos. You can...
It's just coming on dark as I write this. I don't mind a little cold , I LOVE all the light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right about 0° atm. Nice dry...
Give one a try and report back. One mistake I see guys make is not having enough files on hand. If you need a file , buy 3 . Nothing worse...
Its nice out slightly hazy blue sky. Gotta go to work now .
On the 441. The dogs that come on the R model are good dogs ! Any bigger, longer or lower and they would be too much. Any smaller and they...
[ATTACH]
That's Great !! And your dog gets to do what dogs are ment to , run. Keeps them healthy and happy. Great name also !! What 4 wheeler do you use ?...
-21°F at the moment. Poplar in the stove.
Just walk into a blast freezer. Seriously.
Really like your skidding arch !!!!!
I guess because of what my profession was for decades I have a different view. What A Blessing !! All that money in the bank. AND you have a...
20 underneath is just nice winter weather . Bring you up for some nice 40-50 below weather. Actually, with about $2500.00 in proper gear/winter...
What??? 77 above ?? Un comprehendable !! In February -----
Wow, Snap Lock roofing on your woodshed, . First Class. Are you going to take down the blue tarp ? Let your wood breathe . Looks good. If I...
That's swimming in the lake weather.
Ours are in May and June.
Just get an older road grader. That will plow snow !
I found some new loops of 72LG I had stashed yesterday while looking for something unrelated. Maybe I'll order a couple files.
-10°F at the moment. Winter cut , 10 month seasoned poplar in the stove. Great stuff.