My meaning was poking fun at Texas. Texans tend to get somewhat over zealous with their opinion of the size of their state. So we Alaskans...
Wow . I didn't realize Germany was so small !! ;-)
We r at +7° F here last I looked. Poplar puttering along . I only got 2 gal of ash out of the stove this afternoon. I've noticed we've been...
I can see why the concern about your hoarding obsession. That's some awesome firewood you have waiting to process.
Minus 16 when I got up this morning. Poplar in the stove.
Not mountainous but 3 feet of settled snow . and my ancient Yamaha340 Enticer is burried out in the woods. At least it was a couple years ago....
I would buy a skid steer, tractor with loader or dozer before shelling out for a huge 4 wheeler. I always run in low range when in the woods...
Pike poles work very well for moving splits and small rounds. I've loaded my heavy welded aluminium work skiff with splits when things hadn't...
Those sideways hooks are designed to be used in conjunction with a hand tong for lifting poles. However. A pulp hook is 10 times the tool ! A...
I got the large size Husqvarna tongs. They are great for logs 7" diameter and larger. I will get the small size ones also as the big ones dont...
These may look cool. But , dogs take a major thrashing in professional use. I would be surprised if those would last a week falling timber....
Stihl has always in the past put good to Great dogs on their West Coast models. Many of the Pro Safety west coast dogs were very good. Husky...
My point is the factory R model dogs are very good . And your dealer should be able to order you a set. They also had a good chain catcher which...
I think if I had to make lots of kindling I would make a multi wedge that would slide over the single wedge on my electric kinetic 7 ton splitter....
Good chance the ring stuck on the exhaust side. If it's not scored real bad it's a relatively easy fix. The 61 is a good basic powerhead.
Looks great. That must have been quite a file .
My wood shed is looking a bit slim also. Going to need 2 more cord of wood to get thru this winter. It's going to be Some work to get it. Most of...
-11°F atm . poplar in the stove and the Toyo puttering easy.
That's a nice looking boot.
Hard for me to imagine doing syrup in Feb.