Incidentally, I'm looking forward to using my 12"Husky hand tongs when loading the woods trailer and truck. I really think they will be easier on...
I was talking to a guy at Madsen's last week , he told me they hadn't been released yet. Didn't give a definite date when they would be.
[ATTACH] Supposed to have a permit. But poplar doesn't count against the cordage. Neither does blowdown.[ATTACH] So this is how I do my...
I am down to less than a full cord in the shed. We still have 1.5 ish months of winter. It was a nice day to do a family winter thing.
+6°F here atm. Poplar in the stove. Got about 3" today hadn't plowed the driveway in quite a while . Better part of a month iirc . So I plowed...
Great vid. Within a year most of the marine life was back up to snuff. Maybe not the rock scallops. They live a long time.
Ya it was worth it. It was the most dangerous place along the Inside Passage from Southeast Alaska to Puget Sound .
I've Never understood the ( it makes a lot of ashes) thing. So what if a certain species makes more ashes than another, If I get 3 or 4...
Depending on what kind of money your looking at. It looks like a good deal.
It's not a practice for the uninitiated. You pretty much HAVE to know what is going to happen before you stick a saw into a tree. And especially...
11 above at the moment solid overcast. I sure like those poplar poles. Bone dry , don't even need splitting . saw em up and in the stove they go.
Sounds like a chair. A person has to keep their mind on the task at hand . And even then there are surprises. It is sad !
Madsen's is a GREAT place to get Stihl, Pro Saw parts. They are great with the shipping and totally knowledgeable about the saws inside out....
Without the snowshoes, this would have been really un fun. With them It was fine. I've fell Lots of timber on snowshoes so it's pretty normal for...
Clear skies. -6 atm . Today's poplar in the stove. It was bone dry just standing there.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got up to around 20 above F here today. Gotta bring in some of the flood killed poplar we got today.
I got off work at lunchtime today. Had some stuff I needed to do. This being foremost. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm on top of around 3 feet. Almost 1...
+11°F . poplar. Was 10 above last night at bed time also.
Alaska (USA) vs. Texas (USA): Comparea Area Comparison