I do most of the washing and drying at our place. She does the folding and putting away. I would be moren a little stressed about the bucks...
Sounds like you need to blow some insulation this summer.
Lodged Tree; I don't think a 16" chop saw blade would stand up to much on a buncher. A bar saw would IMO work much better. Grab cut lift. The...
+12 this morning . Wind calmed down. Poplar in the stove.
Nothing to apologize for . I like seeing pics. You have a good bit of snow there.
+24°F poplar just barely puttering, more like smoldering in the stove. Was blowing 25 today. Toyo is doing most of the work . Which isn't much.
For cutting poles their belt system is OK. But I prefer my Alaskan rig. ;-)
About +5° atm. Poplar in the stove.
What's that he said ??;-)
Gas or diesel fuel. Or kerosene. Helps keep varmints from eating your handle.
The 50+51 and 71,75+76 . If anyone gets one They should get a new complete set of gaskets. Especially main case gasket. They tend to wear out in...
13 under this morning . Poplar in the stove.
Sean, u have quite a bit of snow there. More than we have here.
-18°F poplar in the stove.
-10°F here atm. Poplar in the stove.
I've been climbing and topping since I was 22. At nearly 58 I'm not as fast as I was, but I still giterdun. And enjoy it. If you can easily and...
Kimberly; Great question. ! If you will be doing any climbing you will want to keep your climbing line desperate from your rigging lines....
That's how we measured 4' pulp when I was a kid in Maine. We mostly cut , logged, hauled and sold 4' balsam fir pulp and 4' pople pulp. Lots of...
I forget what the contractors in Southeast got. But they competed with Mexican planting outfits and underbid them. The Mexican contractors I've...
A 4" ish angle grinder is. One of the most useful tools you could own. Get a 10 pack of cutoff wheels. And a few grinding wheels . And a cup and...