+29°F. Poplar barely going in the stove. [ATTACH] This winter it just keeps snowing and snowing. Not big dumps every time but Lots of 3-6" each...
Was 25 above when I went to bed and 25 above when I got up this morning. 4 feet of snow on the ground in most places here . Raining and snowing...
Ya, I was one of the main firewood sellers here where I live, for a number of years . I've made more stumps than most on here. Still do my own...
Btdt ! Great vid! [ATTACH] I like his sleigh ! Very similar to one a guy I worked for in Salcha made. Same principle anyway . Jerry(guy I worked...
[ATTACH] Had a visitor at my wife's work the other day.
We got up to 39.7 ° today. Its about 25 atm got a little poplar puttering along in the stove. We will still have [ATTACH] [ATTACH] some cold here...
Its a Great cartridge. A 250 gr mono metal expanding bullet at 2550 fps is just great for all around use ! A 285 -293 gr bullet at 2300+ fps is...
This just begs for a you tube vid ! My hats off to you!! Very impressive !
I think this would be a great application for a power saw that I. Really did not like to run ! How do you advance the throttle ??
It would be neat to know what his rifles were . When I was young I really wanted to go to Africa and rifled up for it. Fortunately I lived in a...
The 9.3×62 Mauser was developed by Otto Boch in Germany around the turn of the 20th century. Its a great cart that is similar to the 35 Whelan...
+10 last I looked . poplar puttering along in the stove.
Sask; what are the laws in Canada as far as someone from one province hunting in another one ? Here someone from another state or country can...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My much used 458 Winchester. I had it built the winter on 94/95. Built on a stainless Ruger action that started life as a...
Some Great machines . Each of which can be built with the help of an angle grinder. That chunker is super! That's the kind of thing a Lot of...
There ya go !! Nice looking operation!!! Welcome to FHC !!! What species do you process ?
Looks like you could use a good square tube and expanded steel headache rack/back window protector. Nice load of firewood. Your snow conditions...
Sharpening the shear blade is just one job that an angle grinder is very usefully for. And ! It is a perfect situation to use a cordless angle...
One of the most amazing inventions I've ever seen !!!! Wow!
From the header of this thread I thot you had taken up the west coast terminology . And somehow was glad you hadn't used an ax and a misery whip....