I have been debating on taking off the extension cord that I have figure 8ed on the front bumper of my van. Guess I'll leave it be for a bit yet.
[ATTACH] This morning/current temps. Nice dry poplar in the stove
Blew alot here today . gusts pushing 50 mph . That's a bunch for not being on the coast. Temp was about 10 above at 8 am . Got up to mid 20s and...
+12 here atm . North wind to 25 mph blowing . Not really cold, but not very warm either. Poplar in the stove as usual.
Was +8°F this morning at 7:45 . Clear as a bell. Got up to the low 30s with a north wind of 10 mph + . Currently in the mid 20s still clear ....
23° now. NW breeze getting towards 10 mph. Poplar in the stove.
I'de say that was pretty good. I had a Lott in a CZ 550. Very nice rifle. But I'm so familiar with the Win mag I stick with it. I've never needed...
A guy at my church bought a brand new Chevy or GMC last year. Gas , 3/4 ton 4 wd 6 pack. He knew exactly what the max he was going to pay all in,...
If the shoulders are too long the clutch cover won't hold the bar tight enough. With inboard clutch saws. I set the saw on its side with the...
My point exactly. I do have a different view of vehicles in general and trucks in particular. [ATTACH] My idea of a fancy town rig. [ATTACH]...
We got an 06 E350 van this past fall . 166,800 miles on it at purchase . We Really like it ! I'm planning on a set of air bags and a good receiver...
I'm very impressed with y'alls hard work. When I was growing up in Maine , we made syrup. Had lots of stone wall row , Sugar and Rock maple trees...
Splitting by hand , that would be ALOT of work. But , you've almost got er. Nice looking dog. Did you count rings on these ? 5'8" DIA at the...
What's your honest opinion on that splitting ax ?
If I had to pick just 1 bullet for ALL my hunting. It would be the 350 gr TSX . Tumbled in Hexigonal Boron Nitride and going 2550 fps mv from the...
All of the above. For deer I like factory 500 or 510 gr soft or solid. Both work equally well. Or a 400 gr round nose soft @ 2150 fps mv. Those...
The XD is a great gun. My wife packs an XD9 Sub Compact. I liked it so much I got myself one. Its a great little gun. Especially for general...
I'm shooting for 2 years supply once I start this spring. Tho we've been having warm afternoons. This morning it was +11° here at the cabin....
Ohhh , nice and shiny !! Nice ! I like the switch and lock on it .
Sure isn't colder here. It was 50 above here this afternoon. Hopefully needless to say the wood stove has gone cold ?