Looks like. Can see the dresser marks on the underside of the top of the cutter. Mopar; if you get a chance , pick up a set of cluster dressers....
One thing about snow on the ground. No bugs !!
-3°F ambient. . poplar in the stove. Looks like another Sunny day.
+10 here atm. Poplar in the stove
I was working for pay by age 10. So I'm slanted that way. I agree that chores are chores. But extra work should be paid for . As a way of teaching...
We'll see. ? I've seen 26 below F ambient here in the middle of April.
[ATTACH] This morning . it was colder before I took the pic . Poplar in the stove.
And this mornings temp. [ATTACH] Poplar in the stove.
-4°F atm . poplar in the stove , closed down for sleep time . Moon is about to rise. Lot of stars out . Calm .
The Copper Basin , being roughly the size of the state of Ohio can have very different temps depending on where in the basin someone is. Being...
-12°F @ ambient 7:15 here this morning. Poplar in the stove . warming up fast. Above 0 now.
Good job. Was the wind helping ?
Started blowing this afternoon. 20+ gusts. Temp in the mid 20s with the sun still up@7:30 pm. Ground and vacume sealed a bunch of moose meat...
-10°F ambient here when I got up . very light north breeze. Brilliant sun. Poplar in the stove.
Y'all Need a Jet Sled !!!!
She likes her XD9 Sub Compact. The LC9S has a nice trigger. I got rid of her old model LC9 just because of the trigger And the thumb safety....
Sorry to hear that Mike. Anchorage SUCKS !!!
Is this an SV 9 or 40 ?? What is the trigger pull weight now ? I had some Sigma's . I really liked them but the trigger pull is too heavy for...
That's the truth . Can't fight the wind !! If you can't put it to work for you, it's best avoided. I've fell lots of timber in a fair amount of...
Beautiful !#! That looks like my bushlin grind ! That will gobble thru conifers !