Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Calvindog1 & Cary Cooke & DBanks & Drawthow & Ember & Francie Stoner & Jbailey & Jeeperscreepers &...
Morning all. Partially sunny this morning but with a bit of a wind so it feels cold. I managed to get my strawberry plants in the ground...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Barbara F & Benjo & BZeb & DOLMAR JUNKIE & hd2010 & Howard Justice & John Date & J3eLav Leaver441 &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anna Cairney & Bilt350 & Damien Bricka & Heather & Iceman7668 & Kvtmls & Manuel & PETER J BRANT & Randy...
Morning all. Dark out there this morning. Up early to watch another curling game and then we might go out and get another load of firewood if...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to EODMSgt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benjamin Nemec & cayuse & Comfort & Escape40 & Dawson & ForestryMiller & Jackie Co & Jake H. & James002 &...
campinspecter headed out last week and got a load of firewood while I was working but I haven't been out with him in quite awhile. Sunday we both...
Morning all. I know, I know. I am late. We were up early to watch Canada win their game at the Worlds Woman's curling championship. They are 5...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 12gaberetta & bbower4 & Bear & Bgoathill & Bnoyes & brett shafer & catriverrat & Colin & Danny &...
that is an inside joke on the west coast here especially in the PNW
Morning all. Overcast and misty drizzle. We started out on another firewood adventure but turned back. It will probably clear up later this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to abelkrista & Dusty & hauler & joshmain & justoldsaws & kgale & Ksrifle & Lone_Gun & MCLOGSKI &...
Morning all. Another bright, sunny, warm day today. Yesterday had no wind so it was warm in the afternoon. We are headed out today to get a load...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MasterMech [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bluesmoke & Chstewart & Cleburne & Court & Dave Meiser & eko & Eric H & Flathill & Joe Kinso & KsKent &...
Morning All. Clear skies this morning and above freezing. We are going to have a warm sunny day today. I worked the last two days at school....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to WeldrDave [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alex S & bardos & BKilleen & Chadman682 & Clabbergirl & Husqvarna Guy & KIRK BAGG & olehemlock & Paul...
I don't think of this thread as a brag thread but people sharing their real life experience with a system that most of us are not familiar with so...