Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ---Chris--- & accidental forester & bbush44 & Bob Necci & Bow John & chadd & Dennis Johnson & Howiff &...
So today we went out again and went after the Red Alder that was on the bank. Things went a lot faster today so I didn't get as many pictures....
Last Sunday, we headed out for another load of firewood from the same place. Blue skies but chilly. As it warmed up, the flies and mosquitoes...
Morning all. Clear blue sky this morning. We may go out for another load of firewood later today. I have a medical appointment first thing this...
I can pick and choose when I want to work and I don't have the full responsibility of the position. It worked out well yesterday as the woman I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MikeSs [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alaskan & c hardy & Codyv114 & Dodgeguy & Doug Athey & Grant1 & j. hutton & Jesse Moore & John smith &...
Morning all. Overcast with temps just above freezing. I think rain will happen today. Off to work at my previous school in my previous job. It...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bogieb [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becker's Backyard & Cam Feenstra & Christian Gray & Doudman & easyburning & Eman & Flint Mitch & heather...
Morning all. Dark, grey and rainy this morning. I think we get two days of this. We unloaded the truck of firewood yesterday and then put...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Harington & Andrew9802 & Bdon18 & Beeverhawk & Bill Shepherd & Brian Carlson & chucker & citrusii &...
Morning all. Grey and overcast this morning with the prediction of rain. We will see what we get. Unloading the truck this morning. Took a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to chipper1 & Flamestead & MightyWhitey & gboutdoors [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aframe & AndrewC & arizonasportsman & arty gordon & bobjr1969 & Capt Jack & Charlie Smalls & Chris...
Morning all. Indeed, we serve a risen, living Saviour in Jesus Christ. Going to be a blue sky day today. Heading out to gather firewood this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boogeyman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2manysaws & berrjjaa & bixbyburner40 & BurnHot & cindysouza8124 & cre73 & Daniel M Carlson & Earl & hdam59...
Moparguy The countertop may be laminate with a butcher block design. When we built our house in the 70s, laminate was popular (pretty much...
Morning all. Overcast but just above freezing this morning. I know it is spring when I get up and it is light out and the birds are chirping up...