Morning all. Overcast this morning but no rain predicted. We got it all yesterday. Went out and did some yard work in the morning and good...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill_saf & Cal & Cell block 726 & Dangavel & intheBigWoods & JTV10 & Kerry Fancher & Sandcountrylivin &...
I have mowed ours about three times already. Did some de-thatching as well. The whole yard needs doing but I am only doing bits and pieces as I...
Does prom equate with graduation or just a big fancy dance at this time of year?
Morning all. Rained overnight and we have fresh snow on the hill behind town. Partly sunny, partly cloudy today. Got up late this morning....
that is big. Is it for the longer run to the mainland?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anthony Azzara & Born2Burn & CampHollow & Climber86 & Common Man & Eddie Hughes & Fernando & Gergely &...
Awesome. I love asparagus.
Morning all. Sunny morning with clouds hovering. It is supposed to rain this evening. I am going to enjoy what we have today. A sad sight met...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to all_atv82 & Antonio Jimenez & AppalachianAmerican & BetterCallMaul & BrianW & Dennisk & detto & don2222 &...
It is on the shady side of the house and in our climate, I don't think it would dry out too much. I like the bucket idea.
Morning all. Another clear sunny day today. Last three days have freezing temps in the morning but warm all afternoon. It has been a busy week....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chris Duffy & garalf & JTravNH & kentuckyguy & Lcurrran90 & liam & Maina & Marge18328 & OAKLEY & ReeceC &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to buZZsaw BRAD [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boom & bryanr2 & Crodog & dagger & Eric S & jaknkoke & James DeVore & Joseph & Kohair & mariobros &...
Thanks. I never thought of doing that.
I love Forsythia in the spring. Mom's bush is nearly over. I have tried in the past to take cuttings but I haven't been that successful.
Great pictures of your countryside. I am glad you got the trail home safely.
Morning all. A beautiful clear morning with frost on the ground this morning. No wind either. I hope this is with us for the day. Yesterday was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Strauber & arkansawr & bach5700 & bbqhunter & Blazing & Bobby & Frankie & Greenhouse Joe &...