Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aje1967 & Alex Z & CPK_Jim & dusky & Eunaeus & fmarrs & goodtimes & GregJL & John lignis ardeat & Littlr...
Are they replacing them? I would think they still need them.
Morning all. Overcast and spitting rain this morning. Inside chores to be done. Probably watch the Blue Jays lose again. Canucks are on to the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Firewood Bandit [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to autotechwagon & Bill Goodfield & Dano in Mexico Missouri & Dar & Fiskfarm & Hippi & Hopalong Hornbeam & Jan...
Morning all. Partially sunny today. Yesterday stayed grey and overcast all day. hovlandhomestead prayers for you and your family. God will give...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to AdamUSMC & Cabingal & coffeelad & Dan D & Fyrebug & golf66 & Hammer79 & Kurt Koenigshof & Lucian Thompson...
Morning all. Grey overcast this morning. Not supposed to rain though until Sunday. Chores to do and bookkeeping. Working on packing the RV for...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bubala & Edwin Shelton & Eric Fritz & farmerward & Garrett & georgehart729 & Jeanne Spriggs & Kjonah &...
Morning all. Blue sky and sunshine this morning. Mom is coming over for a hearing appt. We are working on getting the RV ready as well. Lots...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to briansol & Bruce Barnes & Cesarine777 & douglas202 & Fespo & Greg B & JR52 & Melanie & Nicole Esparza &...
I was ready to go through the vacuuming garbage and see if the missing piece was there but then when I had a piece left over, it took a while to...
Morning all. Sun is shining and I think we are in for a good day. I got sheets out on the outside line yesterday and they actually dried. Grass...
Wishing Sawdust Man and his wife a Very Happy Anniversary [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sawdust Man [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 003Trikerider & AJtree88 & Alibey & Batman & Cam & Chuck Ball & Cookiecutter & Dano & Devin DuMortier &...
I wondered about the scallops. They really set off the piece and make it unique.
Niiiiice. I love the candy bowl.
Morning all. Clouds and sunshine today. I have been left home alone to get done all that I planned today. campinspecter is off to find a...
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Biddleman and to coreboy83 and to Mwalsh9152 and to Stinny and to Swanman [ATTACH]