Iv gotten alot of wood through asplundh, so many people dont want it, i also knock on doors where they have previously worked, i actually have...
660 me likey the power, hold on baby
Low teens tonight, 9mph wind. Just packed her full o oak, two rounds in back the rest is splits all 22”
Iv seen him mad once And it wasnt pretty, he’s 115 lbs and his big brother is 95lbs, UPS guy and mail man tell me all the time somebody be nutz...
Red oak, white oak, birches, basswood, shagbark hickory, maples, ash and little elm and black locust, oh and cherry
[ATTACH] Oh ya she’s big, lots o good wood. Wife got sick so i can’t do it today, i gotta play cars with the littleman instead. He’s always down...
You got it, already told the wife i got plans after work. I always tell her, keepin that sweet a$$ warm one log at a time!!!
[ATTACH] They dropped this monster rt in front of my driveway across the street. Guy owns 800 acres and asked if i need it. Do I really need it?...
That is hilarious, what a good boy!
Oh ya he carries his piece in and drops it by the stove.
Yes it was, not gonna get much warmer till saturday. I live on a dirt rd so it helped a little today. Town guys been going hard. I noticed nashua...
Getting ready for the temp drop tonight with my buddy Tito. Making a little kindling too.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I love NH, i even started to like Tom Bradyand the Pats as a football fan how can you not appreciate how they play and his accomplishments , im...
Watch the orange flagged trees that asplundh and eversource flag on the side of the road. They are takedowns (hazard trees) when they get around...
Where did you live before pelham? I moved here from LI 15 years ago.
I delivered wood to a guy rt on a main rd where all the houses had the river pretty much in their yard. If that helps I came from Mason and saw...
I was in pelham a few weeks ago, theres wood around from asplundh on the side of the road everywhere, do you knock on doors, i feel like theres so...
Oh ya big ol box a stinky oak noodles, deliciousness nice pics, good work....
Nice score, much cheaper than buying cordwood and paying the oil man.
[ATTACH] I paid like $30 for these on sale and i love em. More comfy than full wrap and just as hot to wear in summer