That makes sence because Like I said the bark was really thrown me off but yeah it stinks for sure. Thank you very much I’m going to cut some more...
Ya not my strength either. Pics or in person
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I just looked up pig nut splits and now im questioning it because the bark Is throwing me off.
Red oak and shagbark hickory. Ya it was cuttin real nice. That tree i was a little confused cus the wood was so white but i just split a few and...
Not my saw, just sharpening it but this thing surprised me buckin some good sized hardwood. So light and fun. [ATTACH]
Nice, im going out rt now to burn,cut brush. Good work bud!!!
Lol non taken, thank you for the info
My wife says a wimsicle garden with paths, vegetable gardens, flowers, raised beds, some log and rock stairs in the hillside, slide in the...
looks like all your snow is melting faster than mine Midwinter
So ,im standing at the top left of this waterfall/driveway pic to take the next picture of all the clearing i did on the house side of the...
Nice, good amount of wood there, that whole clearing is just bare ground and rocks (ugh) so i dont worry about the small stuff yet.
Thank you, no i did not, only had an hour outside, had to go in and hang with my little guy while my wife and daughter went out. This time of year...
No I dont. If i make fire starters i just dig into the tablesaw bag. I dump the tablesaw bag in the mulch pile, unless theres pressure treated...
Ya theyll split nice, theres a white oak behind em thats gonna need a rope, trunks twisted and all the weights on the opposite side of the drop...
Hahaha i knew someone would pick up on that, not from that day, the wife likes her corona by the burn pile sometimes. I on the other hand have to...
Im burning 3 year old rt now, sooo worth the wait
Nice score, enjoy
My favorite kind of therapy, good for you!!!
We are clearing everything on yard side of the river for big gardening project. I cant stop cutting, im having alot of fun. Atleast i can get the...
I could swear this thing had oak leaves on it, but then somebody on here said it was hard maple. The bark is really aggressive and deep. Kinda...