Does anybody skid stuff with their quad? Is it a bad idea? Maybe just small stuff?
Painted my little tool bed today. I think it came out pretty good. [ATTACH]
When my property is where i want it ill be using lots of mulch, well see then. Thanks
I would just be using it for mulch, figured it was easier than shoveling. Do you think just mulch would be bad for it?
Wow Turbodiesel i thought i lived in the granite state!! Those trails are crazy
Ed3000 says he parks his garden trailer rt outside the door all winter and it sounds like he has a couple and switches them out. I thought it wws...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh ya i like that, nice work
The cart is 15 cubic feet and it has holes to put sides on it. I got it for the amount of clearance it has, we’ll see how it goes. I do like the...
I got a sweet honda fourtrax r/c car for christmas in 1988/89 it had a weighted tool box on the back and did wheelies. Mine got lost in a move but...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I took a storm damaged birch down up on the RR bed, the RR bed is my property line and i can help maintain it...
I was backing the trailer up today, i dont see a need for power steering, it goes just fine but im sure its a great thing to have but i look at it...
I will add a winch and maybe a bucket someday, no need for a plow i just got a new Ariens 28 deluxe with the SHO motor this thing is a total badass.
Tractor supply, foot pedal to dump thennit swivels to dump in any direction. It will surely get a good test on my property.
Thank you for all your comments. It is 4wd, automatic, high, low. It doesnt have the power steering but honestly it turns real nice and easy.
[ATTACH] No more wheelbarrows of wood for this guy,been waiting a long time for this. 2018 Can Am 450[ATTACH]
Nice, your gonna need more after this season, this is starting to suck.
Oh ya funny you say that i let my brother inlaw use the 576 today and he said the same thing, holy chit.
4 or 5 years sitting, no bark on anything, minimal punky stuff. The oak pushes moisture when the splitter hits it but, the splits dry so fast
Helped my brother inlaw get a couple cord out of the giant log pile my neighbor gave to me. We did 4 nice truckloads today and ill say they made...