Oh ya he got a Happy meal and i got wood. Win win
Well after i made that post my little guy was gettin squirrely so i took a ride. Can you find the one plank of hardwood?[ATTACH]
Kiln dried cutoffs from a pallet co. Most of the time its 2x4 and 2x6 cutoffs and occasional hardwood like those small squares are birch. I worked...
I know right its brand new, when he told me to drive over and do the lights there while he was waxing the boat i said i feel like i dont want to...
Beautiful pics, frozen wintery mix here in NH tomorrow. This winter has been long!!!
Workin in Dads garage, added rear led lights and a quick reference ruler for firewood sizing. I cant stop!!!![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Front tray is on, I sprayed both trays with rubber under coating after i painted them, i really like the setup. Took a ride with my little guy to...
Front tray build, this is so much fun!!!!! My ultimate wood machine lol. I had to put that cut in the top of the bar holder cuz i couldnt get the...
2nd yes shagbark, i have it all over my property, 1st i dont know
Nice machine and beautiful area. Love mine, quite surprised with the speed and pickup
I dont care how long youve been cutting, everybody could use reminders like that , id like to add always fully wrap your left hand on the saw...
I think the problem i would have is the tipping over factor... im in nh, hills, rocks, lots of turns because of big rocks.
4 -4.5 cords and never turned the heat on. Usually burn 3 cords. Post and beam home 4” foam in the roof and all the walls so i think that helps...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I dont even know what this was used for, seems heavy to be pulling by those handles, definitely needs some love
I had this guy give me a wooden sled that iv been saving for like 3 years, ill go take a pic to see what you think of it
I thought of something like that, do they make really short ones?
Its a fat steak, i need a snack while that cooks!
Fruits of my labor, Hickory from my land cookin a fat steak [ATTACH] on the indoor grill!!!
Thick zip ties, not going anywhere
The cart i got has a sleeve that goes over the ball and it rotates. It also has the garden cart piece so i know what you mean now