Wow your right down the road from me. Luckily iv got a ton of shagbark on my property, im actually facilities mgr here at the school and have...
Nice, what town are you in?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I was thinking a type of locust. No thorns on it
[ATTACH] I m a bit confused on what this is.
[ATTACH] Lunenburg, thats 10 Minutes from me. I have so much wood here wife would kill me. However she did go get this with me today. :D
Elm, i hit a round of elm as thick as my thigh a few times and the maul bounced right off. That stuff is tough to slit by hand. Nice loads
:thumbs: That is awesome!
Thanks, Im definitely trying that this year
It has its own flu and the woodstove is behind that deer head wall in the family room. For parties i fill that island with build your own kabob...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] little bit of hickory and cherry stashed away so far.
Than oh ya im fortunate enough to have 6 acres and a whole lot of hickory on it. I use alot of it on the indoor bbq during winter. Even the nut...
2018/19 3.5 year old gold!!! Oh boy[ATTACH]
Started rebuilding the pulling area today, movin everything forward[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thats awesome, maybe she can come whip my 4 year old boy in shape, he likes to help but loses interest, he might get half a cart done
I love cutting and lighting burn piles in the rain in the summer!!!
I agree, I give some of the bad 4 footers to a guy i cut grapple loads for, he has an OWB. I keep the good planks for garden boxes and other...
27 degrees here, been burning all day. :heidi:
Yep, thats it i havnt taken a close look at it to try and tell what it is. They use alot of different hardwoods