Brothers gotta share right!
Come to Dennis' gtg and you can experience the details first hand.:whistle:
Super cool thread! For all you low rent horders like me the same thing can be done with neutral corn liquor and toasted oak chips Takes a week or...
Nice Score Brother! I'll have to get out there and do some cutting with you some day!:handshake:
Boomstick is that you?
Did someone say cornflakes? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] :whistle:
Joe Red97 has quite a bit of experience with these saws. Not sure how often he drops in here these days though.
Clearly the right answer is potato...:sherlock:
X2. Getting a distinct pine vibe from what's visible of the bark through all the moss. End grain does look a little like elm but the cross grain...
[ATTACH]
Ready for spring mang! How's you?
Let me splain it too you. That emoji means I don't fooqing know carbide chained from shinola :rofl: :lol:
All hail dall the chain whisperer!:D
:sherlock:
Mine have held up well and I haven't been gentle with them. If you plan on busting brambles or lots of brush in them folks may want to consider...
I don't live all that close to them but they are gooder folks to deal with.
I wear the clogger zero chainsaw protective pants. They are about the lowest temperature chainsaw pants your likely to find. Probably just about...
It really is good to see fhc members getting together! Glad you all (y'all) had a good time... but you probably should have titled the thread FHC...
Probably a good master debate to be had on that statement :whistle::sherlock: