-10 here, slapped the old P61 into stove mode (I do that when it gets really cold)....no issues.......
well, honest answer is maybe. In fact, the only adjustment the dealer can make is to the voltage to the combustion blower (via the potentiometer...
hey, any trick in the book works on that end, except my girlfriend doesn't drink either....I end up having to use my savoie-faire, and dashing...
oh, I DID drink once upon a time, but have never smoked...er...anything! Once upon a time maybe, about 2007 or so, I decided that booze didn't...
heh, Smokey....time to come over to pellets and play for the GOOD GUYS! :campfire:
read em?! Don MEMORIZES then! :D
welcome, Ross, and I am sure you will be able to contribute!
yea, doesn't owe them anything
well, maybe the whale gutting knife........
oh....good....what was it, praytell?
no, it was DOA....didn't even turn.......
if I had to guess, around 80% of them wont come off easily at all. When we do a repair, we first determine if the blower is good or not...if it is...
don...I can do ya one better! Yet another good job of cleaning....this is a failed fan.....obviously....although the manual doesn't specifically...
its because, way deep down inside, you know we are right....you know it...you know it.....succumb to the force!
I don't think $69 is bad for a service charge....came over fast, off-hours, and Krooser is happy! Sounds like a home run to me.....he's warm, wife...
what did you go thru for pellets tho, don?
You know chvymn, actually, Ive got more coal in my blood, next to pellets than anything.......theres a couple good coal forums around as...
moi? Sarcastic?
hey- Kevin from New England. Just came over after a bit of a sticky scrap with the mods and owner of another forum.....I wasn't banned there,...
yea, tried the Michigans several years back and was amazed at how much ash they produced....and I mean ALOT....glad to hear they are better this...