Good luck WeldrDave !!
Welcome to FHC Mtn.Sparrow !!! I agree with your assessment. I feel that I have much better control of my Buck with a pipe damper and have the...
Welcome to FHC. You came to the right place.. My guess is that the wood didn’t stay in the kiln long enough. This time of year, a supplier...
No worries... That thread was started about 4 years ago,.. Just goes to show that the same challenges come up over and over again... and our...
This was from our first year heating with the new stove in the new house. It worked pretty well. We didn't run the stove overnight the first...
As long as you're sealing the cold wood against moisture from inside the house, I think you're good. EPDM combined with normal fiberglass...
If moist air can get through the insulation to the sill plate, you could end up with condensation and potential rot in the rim joists and sill....
You will also want to split small and if you can store the wood inside in low humidity, it'll help out quite a bit depending on how long you can...
I pick up sticks in the yard, run em through the miter saw and fill paper shopping bags. Last year when I knew I would be short, I was burning...
So they fixed that too... the extension lets you jam a funnel underneath and with the plug at the end, less than a drop of oil went down the...
That all makes sense. When I started looking at them, there did seem to be a few shortfalls that were not easy to uncover in the showroom. I...
Looks like you might be able to get one... Contact Us - B.E.A.R. Fabrication
Ayup Stinny thats it. As it mentions in the video pulling the handle disengages the clutch for the drive on the selected track. Takes a bit of...
Well, I suppose this is as good a place and time as any to repost this video on FHC. Would happily trade in the Honda on one of these. [MEDIA]
I like them. Basically you use the lever to power the blower forward and backward. You squeeze the brake like handle on either side to disable...
Do you have the older model or the new one? Been happy with mine so far. Bought the new model 2 years ago.. They had to replace the HST at...
Not yet. But Maine is certainly surrounded. Only a matter of time....
Glad you got it moved. Did any of the firebricks get damaged when it was tilted on its side? If it was my stove, I think I would have tried to...
Unfortunately there is a big difference geologically between NH and Long Island. I have a digging bar. More often than not, I'm using it to...
Where I am in the granite state, I have a hard time pounding T-posts into the ground. I don't use them for stacking but I do use them for...