Love that stuff. Good find. Topcover for now. Shed later.
Interesting to see how it has jumped across counties. This is a classic example of why not to move firewood long distances (I’ll throw in the...
If you are cutting stove pipe, keep in mind that it might be less than 6” that you need to cut. Measure twice. Cut once. The attached pic is...
No worries... I just know how easy it is for someone to say, for example, you need to get rid of all of the Norway maple on your lot as it is an...
I was being sarcastic. I have a degree in forestry. I also understand that sometimes people who work for the government (which I’m assuming...
Why not put them on a timer?
They still have it. A “bargain” compared to your $29 a gallon stuff... [ATTACH]
You should advise your foresters that they too are invasive species and that you will be working to manage them off of your woodlot...;)
It’s a scientific term that is pretty well universally accepted in ecological management.. Field Margins, Foraging Distances and Their Impacts on...
Need?, probably not but I find that it helps.. The door latch on my Buck 81 gets loose every now and then not allowing me to completely close the...
Got Damper? [ATTACH]
You’re welcome. Here’s some more reading. Could also be wind or topography or vegetation around the house... Solving Drafting Problems For...
That's the point. When the fire is burning, the stove will not allow a reverse flow of air back into your house. When it goes out, a negative...
Do you have any exhaust fans in the house you use that would create a negative pressure in the house when the fire dies down? Bathroom, kitchen...
Is it magic dust?[MEDIA]
Seems like the trend is to show both sides. She’s a beaut.... took a little work but managed to keep the chain out of the dirt. [ATTACH]
I’m just gonna leave this right here.... hope no one minds...... [ATTACH]
Can you get a pic of the outside of the chimney?
I personally would wait til you have an insert in mind. Get some measurements and start shopping for an insert that you like. No sense in...
If I’m not ready to fill my tank due to oil market spike, budget or otherwise, I’ll grab a couple of 5 gallon cans of diesel and pour it in the...