If I was in your situation, I’d just go to a nearby outlet..
Read some of this last night. Interesting... Creosote - Wikipedia
Do both... top cover the outside stuff. Keep the stuff in the shed til it’s ready. Move it from the stacks or shed to the house... if you...
Red Oak variant (red, scarlet, pin, black). All of it. Fresh cut or split will reveal the color again.
You could move that piece of stone that is your hearth up to the mantle position as it would provide a good heat shield for the TV. Then just...
The gasses given off by the wood during the combustion process will do 1 of 3 things. Burn, coat your appliance/chimney with creosote or exit the...
My insert is plugged into the wall in an adjacent room with an extension cord. We have one of those plastic covers that looks like a mini speed...
[MEDIA]
Well, I would have to go ahead and classify that response as "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"... I've read through it twice and now I'm craving...
Unfortunately it’s hard to find places who sell HHO or off road diesel at the pump... I know in your case it would have many trips back and forth...
A little red oak. [ATTACH]
Maybe for you it does and everyone is different. What it comes down to is the luxury of convenience and under what circumstances people are...
How much did you pay per pound for your food and what did you get?
I have double pane windows that are still pretty good.... but not good enough. On our fifth year with the stove and I just installed some window...
Did the HHO come with a treatment to last that long? Have you burned all of those pellets? Seems that while you’ve spent $1000, not all of that...
Your identity has been revealed!!!!! :eek: [ATTACH]
Bump. Anyone seeing changes with this recent cold snap? Cheapest I can get fuel oil now is $2.469/gal. Not sure of firewood prices..
Found this to be interesting. Oil Resurrection Sets Stage for Another OPEC-Shale Clash in 2018 “West Texas Intermediate, the U.S. benchmark,...
Komatsu360 , do you have to sell one stove to be able to afford the other? Not sure what the used stove market is like where you are.. and...
What it comes down to is surface area of the building envelope that is heated, ΔT and R value. The square footage may double but the surface area...