Also, is that 6 3/4 the inner measurement for the clay flue liner? If so, you might be able to get a SS liner in there without busting out the...
Can you? [MEDIA]
Are my calculations correct that you cut your wood to 14.88" long? Looks like a great supply of wood to get you through the month of Feb...
If Vermont got ALB, maple syrup would go to $3000 per gallon... So far we've been very lucky to quickly locate and mitigate the ALB infestations...
Is this the case that you're talking about? Portland landlord sentenced to jail for role in deadly fire denied new trial It talks about having...
If there is only one guess, I recommend that the person posting only post one set of pictures on Sunday... adding additional photos later (in...
The longer your splits, the higher you can go... if your splits are 24” long and uniform, you might be able to go 8 feet high. If it was my...
Federal laws can also apply to movement WITHIN a state under certain circumstances as is the case with the emerald ash borer. eCFR — Code of...
I believe your situation is different. You are taking trees from a place where they are plentiful to a place where there are very few (high...
Best way to do it is to kiln dry the firewood. Get the core temperature up to the appropriate level. While it may not be illegal to move the...
I just assume they can. No idea if they do or not.
Last year or two years ago? 2018 now...
It’s a small enough amount that I’m not too worried about it... besides, I may or may not have put a few gallons of dyed kerosene in the Duramax...
Red Maple.
Even if you have an emergency fund, it doesn’t mean you have to use it to fill the tank when the prices are up. I dumped 31.5 gallons of diesel...
Ash.
A second for the small fire... I have bags of small sticks cut on the mitre saw that I use for days like this... just stuff the whole bag in,...
What model stove is it?
They’re supposed to have a sealed bearing, at least on my Buck it is... First blower started squealing so I replaced it with on from the...
You might need to make sure that the color of the excavator goes with her red dress... if the colors clash, that could be a non starter...