Same on my Buck.
How big are the pieces? Got any pics? With the replacement on the way, if you can run it as is with the intent to toss it when the new one...
I think you’ll be fine.. you have a pipe damper? That would help... any chance of putting the old baffle board on top of the grate and the...
Not sure about the first question... if the product was faced, the facing should be on the heated side, toward the floor... just have to pull a...
What vintage are you referring to as “older”? Got a year range?
I’d take it down.
No “s” in his name. It’s just Adam. Grizzly Adam
Every winter I say I need to insulate more..... every summer I tell myself, “self, it wasn’t that bad”. Ultimately, insulation and air sealing,...
For that reason, I think I would have told them that I’ll deal with the brush. Just drop the trees whole in the yard... of course I don’t know...
Can you show us a picture of how much you have cut/split/stacked so far? By my calculation, being almost 2 hours into the job, you should be just...
This is an interesting article. Encroaching Trees: Who Has The Right To Do What? | Stimmel Law Every state allows property owners to trim and...
You still drawing us the picture? Was the crew camera shy? I’m not seeing the crane, chipper or skid steer...:rolleyes:
Hickory.
What does the forecast say? Is the ground going to freeze back up? Does the contract allow them to reduce the area that they cut? Sounds like...
Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!!!!!! Welcome codilaurence494 !!!
Welcome to FHC Elainea Goldthwaite !!! The pellet heads will be along shortly to help you out!,,, you’ve come to the right place!!!
Well, that’s an excellent way to ensure that you don’t break it or get distracted while cutting.... if that’s what you do, you should look into...
That’s a great story, but you got any pics?:binoculars:
Welcome to the hoard Chaz . not sure about the answer to your question but if it was me, I’d start experimenting. Load the stove full. If you...
Got any pics of the new setup? Still got the 362? Burning wood out there? Pardon my ignorance if you posted somewhere else...