Here’s an interesting article relevant to the current discussion. Two million barrels of HHO/ULSD burned to produce electricity in New England...
It works that way by design. While this is an opinion article, it highlights some of the challenges associated with Nat Gas in New England. Cold...
Uh huh..... Oil Prices Fall On Rising Crude Inventories | OilPrice.com The Energy Information Administration rattled oil bulls by reporting a...
I wouldn’t so much consider this a bubble as a demand driven market fluctuation. Oil at $148 in 2008 was a bubble.... this recent run up of the...
What goes up....... this is the March contract... likely a while til we see a reduction in price at the consumer level... build in...
There you have it. 40 years of wood burning and the man has saved $1.00.... of course he also has a Kubota, ATV, Splitter, Chainsaws and other...
What diameter do you take? 4”? 3? I tend to go smaller than many people... processed a whole black birch once... down to the smallest...
Just waiting for that data breach to happen.... nest says you’re not home... confirmed on your WiFi enabled security system.... nest informs...
More....than... Pardon my OCD...
savemoney beat you to it LodgedTree and included an article about it. Head on over here Shortage of firewood in Maine.
Honey Locust
:bug::jaw:
It still wouldn’t hurt to throw a square of metal or a piece of rebar on top of the insulation ... Everything ALWAYS works well...............
At that price, I’d have to agree with TurboDiesel
During the real cold snaps, even pallets are in short supply. savemoney whats the source of that article? Thanks for posting. Disregard....
[ATTACH]
As with anything from Craigslist, let’s make sure we preserve it for future generations... [ATTACH]
I don’t know what you guys are talking about.... the only thing wrong is that there is no milk crate on the second photo for Backwoods Savage to...
Any chance of you pulling a few logs out for them and then having the forwarder add it to their haul? I'm assuming that the feller buncher is...
What’s the deal with the low quality wood that they weren’t going to cut because the equipment was sinking 6”? Sorry if I missed that... are...