That’s what we need at the place I work at. The barrel stove doesn’t quite handle it
A 61 is one that is still on my wish list. Use it and enjoy
damm!!! Thems gots to be heavy
It looks like you’re about 6 hours from me otherwise I’d be tempted to hook up my trailer and grab a handful of $10 bills and come give you a hand
I’d do it at $10 a tree if I could pick and choose which ones I wanted, starting with the locust and hedges because I don’t have access to those....
Bigger blankie too,…. Unless you take the bars off before you tuck them in :rofl: :lol:
:yes:
I bet I could cook you up a mess of antelope and you’d be asking for seconds. I’ve seen it several times with my buddies. Us: you want to try a...
Yep….. early stages of CAD! I recognized it right off, many of us have been there.
The guy I work for just bought back a homemade splitter that his dad built years ago. It’s kinda crude but knowing the man that built it I’m sure...
I’d much rather eat antelope than deer, especially doe antelope. A group of friends and myself used to go on an annual antelope doe hunt in...
As with many things, everyone enjoys it at their own level…
How well do you like it? Is it everything you dreamed it would be.
Must not have been burning pine.:rofl: :lol: my dad had one of those in a couple different shops, (same stove got moved around a couple times)...
14*F a piece of pine and cottonwood for the relight with a couple ash splits on top. Got our first snow yesterday, 3-4 inches it looks like. Have...
That seems perfectly logical to me, I know I get a lot of heat coming through the ceiling in summer. Bad part is the wife would never let me cut a...
See…. That right there is why I like FHC so much, people willing to share knowledge and experience. I didn’t look at it close enough to see the...
Looks simple enough, I’d use plastic wedges though
That there is a fun and hard work oak
So, the wife calls me last night during the town board meeting (She knows better) very excitedly trying to explain to me that the garage next to...