Elm has been been discussed many times here. Basically you either love it or hate it. I love it. The variety of hardwood trees is very limited in...
Glad we could be of some help :makeitrain":rofl: :lol:
After the first time you have the bigger saw to handle it, then you’re back to free wood. No problem other than time and sweat!
I fail to see how that’s really a problem
The ford dump truck was just borrowed, not mine. (Thank goodness)
That ASV is virtually the same thing as mine but that one has a cab. Terex and older ASV are the same thing, mine says ASV all over it but has...
I have a terex pt 70 2012. 70 hp. Hour meter showed 220 when I bought it and was supposedly replaced at 500. So it should have had 700 hours when...
I put some in, 4-maybe 5 don’t remember for sure
I’m gonna guess around 2 1/4 cords once I get a roof on. But that won’t be till after Christmas at the earliest
Holy crap these things take a lot of wood!! I got it done, well not quite, needs a roof and a few other details. But the main structure is done,...
Which one is named Rover?
Safe yes …. Productive? Not like I’d hoped. Sharpened 2 chains and got 3 saws ready to go. Finally finished bucking up my honey locust score ( one...
This is all very interesting, there’s a wildlife refuge near me that is a popular northern pike destination. Shallow lakes, not sure if the water...
Late to this party but I thought The Wood Wolverine had the right answer
Not an MSHA inspector are you?
Do you work for a gravel company or quarry?
In the thread 10 bucks a tree? The op stated flashlights are one of his vices. That was a new one to me, but got me to thinking about what are...
That’s a new one…. To me anyway
I figured he was the one that named it the creation station, as I’m sure he keeps a close eye on it when it’s being used
I made a circle around town this morning sure that there would be wood in the streets. NOPE :(