When do we get the answer???
Cottonwood mostly with some elm thrown in for fun
My terex has a receiver, I made a draw bar of sorts that I can run a chain through for easier tie-down to transport it. I could put a ball on it...
I’ve had similar, if not the same bugs show up in my basement. And I have never had any hickory, or black locust that I know of and the honey...
Every time walnut is mentioned here I think of that video. What’s worse, is I watch the whole thing every time it gets posted :confused:
Pieces of an old tape measure. One is 18” the other is 36” and sidewalk chalk
Brand new member with a brand new saw, looks like you’re gonna fit right in. Of course we’re gonna need pictures of your other saws ( if any ),...
Hackberry is on of the few decent firewood trees available in my area, so I burn some. I’ve never noticed anything odd about the smell, but I’ll...
As far as I am concerned, there’s 2 types of elm trees. And they each have to be dealt with differently. Alive and dead
Merry Christmas Brad and all my FHC family members
Christmas tradition I grew up with always involved fish so I bought some salmon steaks to put on the grill tonight. never really done salmon on...
Wrap it up in a blanket and put it in a baby carrier.:rofl: :lol:
If you ever do decide to part with it let me know. I’m wanting a small dump truck kinda like that
Gotta like those easy scores of good stuff. Was it all dead? That last picture looks like a heck of a heavy load if’n it’s green wood
All things Holz Hausen
I just finished my first Holz hausen with my first honey locust score. It was taken alive so I plan to give it 3 years (if I can force myself to...
Mafia? And concrete goulashes?
I have my eye on some in our cemetery also
I think March will be 3 years as a member here and I don’t think I have hit the 3year plan yet. Getting pretty close though. I never heard of such...
Now you tell me :confused: