Wow:bug::jaw: , I’ve never seen any thing like that. I’m glad my recent honey locust score was the domesticated yard tree.
“Frank and beans”
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I’m hoping this will help it stay put. It is three short pieces of chain link fence that was laying around the shop....
[ATTACH] this picture was taken in March of ‘21. It’s all just cottonwood that was easy so I’m not worried if some goes bad before I get back to...
I use a couple sections of an old tape measure, one is 18” the other is 36” and sidewalk chalk. ( learned about sidewalk chalk here after trying...
I gots to get me somethin ported…..
And to you and yours also :handshake:
Been trying to think of a Smart Alec comment but I got nothin :( You would have been impressed though, especially since you are used to running...
Husqvarna 798 ➗ 3 = 266 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] the front 2 are mine, the one in back belongs to the company I work for and started me on the...
:hair::picard::loco: :crazy:
I’m not the Husqvarna guru that I wish I was, but I believe the 262 has more parts in common with other saws as they have the same chassis
Are these in that huge private collection that you always tease us with?
Buy them both, then have someone blindfold you and then set them on the bench. Then, you point at one, and that becomes your saw, the other one...
Then go buy one, you have my permission…:makeitrain"
I have sugihara on almost every one of my saws. Pricey, yes, but seem to be holding up well. Not enough experience with anything else to comment...
Love the picture of Tuck on the truck…..
Nothing on the immediate horizon, but always keeping an eye out. I had a possible lead back towards your part of the world, but haven’t heard...
Yeah, I don’t see how people can do that ….
Bark looks elmish to me, beyond that I gots nuthin
That’s how the factory taper got ruined anyway…. Good answer!