I need to clean out a bunch of small elms mostly, and a few cedar (junipers) that have sprouted up in inappropriate places around the shop at...
I’ve never had elm fit into that description
I think my 562 has something similar. I’ve never messed with it, and never seen a reason to.
Elm is a definite possibility, large white stripe on the big log makes me think elm. But looks like more sap wood than I’m used to seeing on elm,...
Can you cut anything you want? Or does it have to be blow overs?
I’m just like Brad exceptin I run Husqvarna
In my opinion yes! On our chart most all the ash are ranked above most all of the elm, but my experience says otherwise. Of the limited varieties...
I sometimes split a little smaller based on perceived dry time but not so much on perceived btu. I do vary the size somewhat with any given...
Shortly after I got my 2nd saw which is a Husqvarna 562 I started to experience more frequent thrown chains ( I call them derails) than I was used...
I cut quite a few standing dead, elm and ash mostly. And usually ones out in the open so they are quite branchy and sprawling. Never gave it much...
I can’t imagine living in a place where one doesn’t know the next door neighbor….. glad I live where I do
That sounds like the the simplest solution. Hopefully there’s a good Husqvarna dealer nearby.:whistle:
That looks like the kangaroo rats that we have around here
I don’t know your vehicle situation but, Maybe spend one day to drive up with your gear ( your vehicle if you are able to leave it behind, or a...
I’ve never been to the north east states so My thoughts might be way off base. And I don’t know the particulars of the planned job, ( how many...
8 below 0 this morning, ash making ashes in the stove
Wait!…. I can’t keep up, …. Do we have 346s & 371s floating around looking for new homes??:eek:
:yes:
If you say so… :D
I’ve got several sugiharas. Mostly because I think they look so good. The first one I bought was 28” and it weighs almost exactly the same as a...