Be cautious if you list them here, could start a riot, or at least a bidding war.
I’m afraid it might be contagious…..:jaw:
:popcorn:
That seems like a pretty good deal right there…
That was either a missed opportunity or a wise move….. not really sure which. I’ve never run a ported saw either :(
Welcome to the club :handshake: Looks like you’re getting a good start.
So your thermos needs a blanket too? :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Y’all are going push me over the edge pretty quick.
What makes next week so special? Sounds like same old same old for you
Nope, never,!!!! I’ve dun passed the point of no return ‘bouts the time you grabbed the 266 for me. :wacky:
I’m kinda facing the same dilemma. I’d like to get one ported, but which one first? If’n I do get one done I’m sure it won’t be the last. The...
Not many trees to see here either but very unique county, late may or early June is the prettiest time around here
With what I’ve learned here and the trees I have readily available my plan would be …. Cottonwood and the top 2/3rds of barkless standing dead...
I scored a pretty fair jag of maple in the fall of last year. You all told me it was silver maple. Finally got around to working some of it into...
Every time I have big plans to get some firewooding done, and just about the time I’m getting a good start, the wife decides we need to go...
Some of those look pretty scary, others seem pretty fast and efficient without being to dangerous. Get rid of some government oversight and a...
Go get the splitter and only handle it once. The ground will likely refreeze at some point
I wish you would quit posting pictures of that score, gonna have nightmares again now :jaw:
How many bundles can you get from that size of round?
That looks like fun. Is it right in your yard so you can work on it at your leisure?