WOW! Whatcha gonna mill first?
Looking good there Mike. Some nice splits to be had from those.
Demoed a small deck today. Most of the old screws backed out intact so a good portion of the deck boards can be reused. [ATTACH] Some 2x8's and...
Heeee's back. :salute: Great to see you hoarding again Eric. :tree: Hope this is the first of many. What else is there for the taking?
I didn't look. I just deal with it as I cut. Somewhat annoying but it still works.
Back for more today. Sassafras, beech, red and silver maple plus a pile of ash. 361, 462 & 500i worked it until something metal in the beech...
Nice little grab! Find anything good at the dump lately? My last two times were nil. Too busy one day and just some brush the other.
Broke my record today and almost forgot about this thread. Silver Maple. It was the bottom log off the stump cut in two. Used his MS660 with a...
Yup, pretty much. I have to ask him now what piles of logs I can mark for my taking. Gotta stock up on bundle wood as I just picked up an eighth...
Guessing maybe in the neighborhood of ten cords. I have a bit of old inventory way in back i have to retrieve. Same age as your stuff.
Yes. Called a Lucas mill. A 10' bar motorized saw. Scroll back in this thread and you can see it right next to where I am working.
Second largest hoard of BL in the state! ;) You always could add a third row of pallets to the sides! :whistle:
It would be, but I'm content with the few cords of locust I got. Ill mention to him to save the slab wood for me when milled.
Split all that I cut except the biggest rounds. PU loaded and wood was moved across the street. Heaping face cord. Forgot to take pics as my...
Bucked the last of the locust. Ill split it today. The logs on the right are for him to mill.[ATTACH]
Started the firepit for charcoal as we grilled some chicken last night. Ate on the deck so kept it going.[ATTACH]
S'pose we could go back when the leaves drop and I could fire up the 400 with the bark box muffler. That should keep em at bay.
Whats left there in terms of BL Eric? Have you gone in there lately?
And to think of all the lumber I've turned into firewood. Have yet to do anything with the BL I milled at buzz saw's in 2022. :emb: Thinking...
Dont complain! :heidi: Better than sweating profusely. I'm doing an all dayer :saw: on Wednesday so I hope it continues.