Must be the size. Easy handling vs a full length split. What would you do if she didn't get enough of them? When I owned my house I would burn...
Split the rest of the rounds off the truck this morning, moved next door and stacked. Ill get the rest of them moved there this week. Over 90%...
Easy handling pieces for mom. Good job my friend! :salute: Nice that you have an end user for them. I have in the neighborhood of six cords of...
Well this was a back row stack and it got no sun and little wind. It may have been dry sooner but was feather light when I got to it. Getting...
Looks like red oak of some sort based on the split. If it smells like whiskey its white oak. Congrats on your first score. :thumbs: Either way...
What if it smells like cologne? ;)
Not missing much, but if its there and easy give it a shot. Its lower than tulip in terms of btu's. Don't knock it til you try it. I had some...
Mostly BS breasts, but have done thighs and wings in the past. What isn't better wrapped in bacon? :drool: I used to buy filet mignons wrapped...
I know you folks eliminated the dollar bill years back and eventually replaced your two dollar note as well. I have some loonies and toonies here...
This month marked the 116th anniversary of the release of the first Lincoln "pennies" in 1909. (pennies are an English coin and the US has never...
One of my favorite things to say to new customers..."does water burn"?
Wasnt really looking for it but I'll take it. With an eight account just picked up for bundles I'll need it for sure. It'll get stacked...
Do you score a lot of it Dave? Its your favorite FHC quote "it burns better than snowballs." Amazes me how much water is present in it when...
Noticed it late the other day while stopped at a red light. Fresh cut, easy access and little traffic as it was a connecting road in an...
Do you have any hickory? Need some?
Thanks JD.:handshake: We did sauce them at the 5 hour mark but the piece of meat she pulled off when done had none on it. When we served...
When i have baby back ribs at a restaurant i always get a side of BBQ sauce and dip the meat in it. After eating a piece with no sauce and loving...
Dung beetle. Commonly seen on or around BS! :D
Nice looking level spot for making firewood. Looks like some decent trees too.
Well the end result was well worth it. Her and I both gave them a 9 out 10. The meat came off the bone so easily...my kinda ribs. It was an...