My original shed held eight cords of bundle wood. Two years ago was the original build. I added the third bay to hold another four cords plus a...
I added that to my signature line!
Elbow room...and then some. Maybe its good thing i dont have a lot of room! :stacker: :woodsign:
Frank Pepe's in New Haven. Crispy crust, coal fired oven.
Unfortunately in our area yards are small with limited storage so we stack where we can. The average lot size in CT is .71 acres. (I looked it...
I usually compare Norway maple to ash in terms of drying time and btu output. It does seem high IMO. I don't have a MM and just go by time in...
Good teamwork guys. Bet your thankfull it wasn't a bigger tree.
You can relate?! ;) I shouldn't BYB about it though as its starting to become my MO.:emb:
WooHoo!!! :dancer: :banana: :rootintootin: How old is your deck WP? Looks like some of the boards are shot?
Another day another eight hours on the saws. My 462 and (groan) his 391. Noodled all the large maple chunks from last week first. Plus some...
Better pick up one of these if you plan on cutting that. [MEDIA]
A local bank had coin counting machines like that. They would give me all the rejects including Canadien. I have a huge jar full from decades of...
Can you spear with your pickeroon and drag it out or too heavy?
Hey wait a minute! Didnt she break into the bears house for the porridge? It was the second little pig that built his house with cottonwood and...
Reclaimed wood is the best. Best price too. Glad to be of assistance WP! :D :handshake: Be sure to post pics as demo and builds progress....
Yes. 250% smoking vs wholesale normal bundles. A tightly stacked "Brad" cord makes 175 +/- bundles so I make roughly 90% more doing bundles per...
[ATTACH] Moving some splits today and found this little guy. Found a larger one prior, but got the camera for this one as it was kinda cute....
Got pics today with new camera. What I left behind on Sunday. [ATTACH] Some wood right up the street I may go back for. White walnut (more of a...
I was at Lowes the other day and the young cashier couldn't figure out the change count even though the register told her. I slowly told her the...
T.Jeff Veal has the perfect one. The few times I've gone vertical wished I had one. Nice load of wood there Reloader. :thumbs:Hopefully you...