4 way wedge. Fits over the splitter blade so rounds are quartered instead of halved. Never have used one on a horizontal splitter before,
Make the ramp with a very gentle slope then! :rofl: :lol: Im thinking the splitter is making a road trip.
I was asking Sandhillbilly Sorry for the misunderstanding, but once you start filling it you may be asking yourself that question.
Have you ever noodled or used a maul to chunk them down?
I have maybe 40% of a cord of cherry with bark on that are larger splits. Ill take those and split off the bark. Also have some barkless splits...
Nice stuff with the apple Lyle. Have you tried selling smoker wood? Good question on the pin cherry. IIRC it isn't but I'm not 100% sure. I...
Guy just left who bought me out of cherry here. Ten plus bundles worth. Have to restock on it here as I don't have a single split of it on hand....
Ive seen them for sale used around here and if priced right I may pull the trigger. Nothing wrong with having a back up splitter, right?
Your mom may need to purchase some property from the neighbor at the rate you produce firewood Joe. Will he load you up once cut? My back hurts...
Ive only had one good BW score. The logs had been sitting for well over a year IIRC. It split very easily. Never checked MC later when I sold...
First time I've heard of going from hydro to hand splitting. The rounds do seem to get heavier as we age. :BrianK:
Eric Wanderweg has some knowhow on this. I believe in nature certain oaks have "inbred" making hybrids. The wood from these is used to make...
:dex: :stacker:
A first time customer from a couple months ago called and is coming for ten bundles of cherry tomorrow. My third or fourth repeat. Another guy...
How soon you adding on?
Ive got chunks set aside somewhere. It hasn't really sold like the others. Worst case I cut up a few cull chunks. With a short smoke I won't...
Looking gooder! Is that asphalt felt being used for weed control?
Ive heard the Champion cycles a little faster vs. other generic splitters. How much faster? I've considered one before. Nice that you had good...
One thing I did was make it open on all sides for maximum air flow. Plus its accessible from the back and front so you shouldn't have to rotate...
I looked up smoked burgers and wanna try hickory with 80/20 ground beef.