Some of the cottonwood splits from the first load. [ATTACH] Split yesterdays load off the truck. Bundle wood quality splits loaded then moved...
Just one Benjamin for the cherry bundles.
Happy Birthday Sandhillbilly :handshake:
Yesterdays fire.[ATTACH]
Tried smoking chicken thighs yesterday. Her and I gave them a 7-8. I didn't have a single piece of cherry here :emb:(customer bought me out last...
Yes it will. I did walk up to it looking to see if there was enough straight wood to be worth it to cut. There wasn't. Doesn't like to grow...
I labored on Labor day. Didn't feel up to it but forced myself. I headed back for the white walnut and ash. Lots of limb wood on the WW. The...
Sausage looks tasty Mike. How often do you use the grill/smoker? I often cook turkey sausage and would like to try smoking it.
Fired up the smoker yesterday to try our hand at some hickory burgers. Good taste but they dried out a bit. Don't know if it was the 85/15...
Had the smoker going so had firepit burning to start charcoal and kept it going.. Lumber scraps and buggy logs.[ATTACH]
The FHC spirit is alive and well in PNW! :dex: :woodsign: Nice looking stacks as always Russ. :thumbs: And good on you for helping the...
I thought I was the only one who caught that typo. Your dangerous with AI Eric!
Easily accessible? Were those on the edge of the field?
Well, guessing I deserved that. You did catch me. :emb:[ATTACH]
Better than tree of Hell (gum) :rofl: :lol: Don't mind some TOH now and then. Mixes well in bundle wood. Now that I think of it, there's not a...
LOL!!! I had a pile of Goldilocks ash there to buck and had to move rounds and logs myself while he was busy on the other side of the yard...
Her oldest step daughter just moved into a new place that has some peach trees growing in the yard. Told them lemme know if the landlord prunes...
Got me on that one! :salute:
Those trees produced some sweet firewood. Will that go into the three year rotation like oak?
It was a hectic day there. A load being dropped when I got there. He was moving huge rounds for me to noodle down while making sure the guys on...