X2. Great work WoodPirate :thumbs:
VAIL!? Yeah they got lots of money there. You can charge double for rides! :makeitrain" Smart thinkin' :sherlock:
Great swamp Yankee improvisation! :thumbs: Maybe ya could make a few bucks charging the neighborhood kids rides in the snow this Winter.
Thats great Jeff. That is a sweet load and one lucky customer.
:drool: :salute: Even if it was cut with a Husky! :D
My pro smoker guy said he may buy some pear next time. He tried my wood as the other guy was 2/5 hours away and me 1.5. Works for me.
He's cheap. I couldn't even get him to buy some chain saw files for me. He's selling off most of his big saws. I think he has a 440 he is...
500i wearing a 25" bar [ATTACH]
Another day another dollar! Chunked down the huge silver maple first thing. 52" was the biggest. Most had to be cut to length after they were...
Good sale. Gotta like the bigger orders. My last two were bigger as the ones before were for 3-5 bundles. Still no pear sales though. You need...
Nice machine. Can you post a video of it going through the full cycle. Im curious to see how much faster it is vs a "generic" hydro.
Better late than never. I hear you on decisions like that. Im still working on my perfecting it!:emb:
I cut some 2-3 years ago and I recalled it being light when dry.
Thanks Jeff. I have enough on hand for now (I hope) I have some 4+YO white oak rounds that I could split up which I should do very soon. They...
Middle bay filling up from yesterdays stacking. Couple feet from the top. Ill probably stack the cottonwood in front so itll dry faster....
The pro BBQ guy came tonight to buy his load. If he likes it he'll be back. I told him to give me feedback either way. He's doing a charity BBQ...
Almost sad that that nice load of splits is destined for an outdoor fire pit. Of course as a seller we shouldn't care what happens to it, but we...
Im guessing they want heat treated wood that kills off any critters that are in it. Last time we camped (pre COVID) the park office was...
The FHC spirit is alive and well in you Mike! :salute: :woodsign:
Nice restocking from those two. What became of the two by the road? Will the town take them down?