:picard: Waitin' for your wood to get dry enough, huh? :D
Oh yeah! :dex:
Nice to see you back in action sir. :axe: Life happens. The appeal of the three year plan. We wont hold it against you! :D Some of my areas...
Dumb question. How small of limb wood have you used/sold? Looking at adding some apple to my future inventory and may have some smaller trees to...
Been pretty dry here too. Ive been somewhat nervous to start the firepit the last few times. Line of storms and the current rain it has wet it...
Bark is a given on bundles around here. Im EXTREMELY picky about what will go into a bundle. If it has borers with powdery frass...rejected....
Awesome account to get! First order? Will he buy from you again?
Yup! We were dog sitting at her daughters several years ago and went to use the grill. Turns out there was something wrong with it and we didn't...
I scrapped a couple in my last run. Our old charcoal grill and a gas one that was my friends. They are frequent scrap yard fodder for me. I...
Nice when you can sink a saw into a full size tree like that. PITA when its on rocks. Seems no matter how careful you are the saw nicks one....
I saw a guy toss a good wheelbarrow with just a broken handle in the metal dumpster. Made me cringe.
Nothing today, although I couldn't leave this for lonely chunk of mulberry. Didn't have the heart. The dead wood from my mystree ornamental...
Found at the dump today. Leaf app users have at it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cut with a typical duller than he!! chain saw too!:picard:[ATTACH]
:emb: We All Have Our Hang-ups in Life
We took the hummingbird feeder down quite some time ago after little or no activity. The other day I saw one come to the coat hanger where it...
Isnt anything else topshelf when compared to cottonwood? :coldfire:
Moved the rest of the splits and stacked for now. [ATTACH] Sunniest spot of the shed (by chance) Stack is 5' x 9.67" so exactly a half...
Were you putting them in the clothes dryer? T.Jeff Veal taught you that trick didn't he?:D
Good stuff there. Reminds me of a certain supply house I did business with years back. They had small pallets with full size 2x4 and 1x6 oak...
I stand corrected. Forgot about these few pieces I saved from a pruning job last month. Being the hoarder I am I didn't have the heart to toss...