This might be of interest to some here. http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grd/4167930476.html [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Looking to sell...
One other thing with the extended hopper - if the Mrs ever has to load pellets, you'll want a small ladder or a step stool next to the furnace....
27 bags in November. 4 so far in December. I went most of last week with just the wood eater since it was fairly warm out. I don't think we're...
250 pounds with the extended hopper Dex.
I just broke down and ordered the 38cc saw. What the heck, for $39 I can't pass it up. I'll add that to the 45cc saw that came on Saturday. I...
Got mine today. It was lovingly packaged in an Earthquake power auger box. Thought I ordered the wrong thing for a minute. This one has seen...
I wish my neighbor to the north would come around to the 'burn dry wood' side. I saw him splitting some maple the other day that came down a...
Nothing wrong with pine. It's the easiest wood to scrounge around my area since nobody wants to burn it except for the OWB people. Nice find Pete.
Hallway I believe is OK, but installing it in a bedroom isn't allowed by any manufacturer that I can think of.
Take one for the team. I think it originated in the pellet world for the poor soul who had to try the latest creations from the Inferno pellet...
It's supposed to get into the 40s next week, I have to make a run to Menards tomorrow anyways and the furnace will need an ash pan dump by Monday....
Maybe they got their formula right this season. I bought a couple tons two seasons ago and they were lacking in heat but plentiful in ash. I...
Heading to my in laws for the family dinner tomorrow. They're about 15 miles away, so not far to go. About 25 people total. Always a zoo. Happy...
Had to fight my way through it, but I'm now out $48.40 and Fed Ex will be bringing me 45cc's of sheer ground rattling terror or a box of parts,...
Not that I need it, but I figured what the hell and was going to pick one of those up. Just put one in the cart and tried to check out but get a...
That's what happens when people decide that little Johnny needs to have the latest, greatest or will forever be branded a 'double weenie' by all...
I worked retail while in college. I watched two people duking it out over the last video game system that was hot that year. Threw them both out...
I'm contemplating it. Shouldn't be an issue getting vacation time at work being that far out. Heck, if I get lucky I might have work to do in Ohio...
I took the week off work. It's 'use it or lose it' time as far as vacation goes. I put the winter tires on my car yesterday. I bought the car back...
Pro Pellets, and one bag of Greenway that ripped on me when moving some stash around in the barn.