One word comes to mind. damm.....
We get it here from time to time (I'm northwest of Grand Rapids, MI). It's a rare occasion that we get snows like they see over in Syracuse or...
That's a heck of an ash pan. Can't tell if its as big or a bit bigger than the Fahrenheit pan. Looks like you've got a nice stove there.
Man, y'all got some good packaging. No plastic bags in mine, no anything to keep it from bouncing around. Mine looked like someone threw parts in...
I bought mine as a "what the h*ll" saw. Something I can use for a quick job, throw in the back of the truck in case I stumble across a scrounge,...
About 5" here since the snow started around 11 AM. Pic doesn't really do it justice. Might get a few more inches before it slows up tonight, only...
I don't own an Englander stove myself, but it looks like E2 means that proof of fire wasn't detected. That is most likely a snap disc in the...
Cool story. I didn't know Ford ever had any operations in the GR area. Which is probably why they were doing it here - nobody else would have...
Could be worse here.
My wife left a list of ideas on the fridge. That helps. My Christmas gift came yesterday. I don't think I was supposed to know about it though....
I had a few flakes today. My brother in law lives about 25 miles away and he's had about 4 inches today. Knock on wood I've been missing the big...
It's a Lux TX 500E. Same one I used on my 6041 insert. Nothing fancy but it works well and is programmable. There is almost always someone here...
Figured as much based off how the 45cc ran. I wish these saws could talk so we'd know the reason they got sent back.
I hooked up the thermostat to the furnace last weekend. Bought the wire last January, just never ran the wire. I've run the furnace in manual mode...
Fed Ex just dropped of my 38cc saw. This one was packaged with as much care as the first one (hint of sarcasm there). Even the Fed Ex guy said...
It's a good thing Lake Michigan sits between myself and Wisconsin. The lake waters have helped warm it up here. It's a balmy 16 degrees. :)
If 'normal' pellets ever hit $750 a ton I guess I'll be freezing my azz off. That cuts into beer money.
I've never used an 023. I cut with my 'quake for about 2 minutes. It did an OK job but could be better. I was happy it ran, but I did flood the...
Mine ran out of the box, but seems way too rich. I'm going to mod the muffler and see if that helps it out some. I want to do that to it anyways. :)
Definitely not mine. I stumbled across it this morning when looking at CL. Its a month old ad, so who knows if he still has the stuff or not.